We are a Slavic Pentecostal church and invite you to worship and fellowship with us. Our services are primarily in Russian, except for youth services which are primarily in English.
- That scripture is the inerrant Word of God, God-breathed and written by men inspired by the Holy Spirit.
- In the Trinity - one God who has revealed Himself in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- That Jesus Christ was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary, died on the Cross, was resurrected on the third day, ascended into Heaven, and is returning to judge the world.
- That salvation is the free gift of God through faith and not of works, given to all men but contingent on the free and willing acceptance by the individual.
- That the Baptism of the Holy Spirit is available to all believers and is accompanied by the sign of tongues.
- That the Gifts of the Holy Spirit have not ceased and are given to whom the Spirit wills for the edification of the Church.
- That the Will of God is our sanctification; which is the separation from all sin and is accomplished in us by the Word of God, the Blood of Jesus, and our willing submission to the Will of God.